Sunday, December 20, 2009

An Invitation though quite possibly a calling out


Would like to extend to you an invite to show
though it's not likely no it's not likely you'll know
this is a make or break moment, this is a take or
fake instance, and if you don't show I'll walk
I swear to you I'll walk and if you're around you'll
watch me close the door in your face

I tire of defending this magic bean theory, this
thin as paper proffer, this completely empty offer
on a whim I'll win this sick sort of game for simply guessing
correct, filling in the right option on a multiple choice
test and getting lucky, luckier than the rest who
simply enjoyed themselves without your burden

There are simply too many arguments against you
when concerning a quarrel concerning you in which I
find it hard to argue your case, all I ask is in case I'm
wrong let me know and I'll continue to be a stooge,
no more than a droning clone put to your use as you
see fit to please yourself, as I'm hardly pleased myself
about how this is going down

My door is open to you, I merely ask you step your
foot in so I know I'm putting my time to good use
rather than masturbating in an open window, so that
with some form of confidence I can confide in this hardly
dense world over which you preside and I can fall into a
peaceful sleep with knowledge that I haven't wasted these
past few years

1 comment: